The Monster Solara is a wireless indoor/outdoor Bluetooth speaker that features a solar charging panel. Sporting two LED panels with custom color, brightness, duration settings, and solar panels, the Solara Bluetooth speaker is an ideal companion for the outdoors: backyards, campsites, beaches and just about anywhere you can harness solar energy. The Solara speaker also utilizes EZ-Play technology, allowing it to connect with up to 8 other compatible speakers, including the Monster GLO, Tower of Music 1 & 2, etc.
Features and design
- Equipped with solar charging panel to stay charged while outdoors and in direct sunlight.
- 360-degree LED light 360-degree LED lights illuminate the immediate area, with a variety of colors to choose from.
- Set light timers to turn off automatically, eliminate the risk of draining the speaker’s battery.
- Connect and sync audio with up to 7 other compatible speakers up to 100 feet apart. (Monster EZ-Play)
- Use the Monster Zone Control mobile app to change settings from your phone! (iOS & Android)
- Mobile APP Control
- Pair up to 8 speakers Outdoor/Indoor
- Weather resistant
Compare deals from vendors
The Solara’s built-in solar panel charges the speaker’s battery, boosting battery life and audio performance outdoors. More time in the sun means less time plugged into a socket
- We bought four of the monster glow the summer if 2018. They were great, and provided awesome surround sound in our outdoor pool area. We didn’t NEED to add additional sound because they did a great job themselves, but we saw these on the website and thought they would be a great addition. We love that they are solar. We find that we don’t need to keep charging them. They work great on their own without the other monster glows.
- They give off great sound that we can hear and enjoy by our pool, but that doesn’t bother our neighbors.
- I bought one in June and one yesterday 7/3/2018 so I could have two for the fourth of July and run them together. The app you need for them is currently down with errors. The app also needs your location to work. Like who needs that nowadays with the Facebook privacy conspiracy and all. I am disappointed in Sam's Club for not researching this before selling it. They sell a lot of monster stuff too.